Tuesday, May 29

The Power of ROOOM

My wife and I spent he weekend in Santa Ynez wine tasting. Wow, was it chilly in the mornings, but after 1 or so, the top came off and we were cruisin' thru the countryside in top down style. Everywhere, and I mean with out fail, we stopped, people wer commenting on the WUX. It's just a head turner, conversation starter, fill in the blank, the car gets noticed.

Putting the top up each evening was kind of a bummer. Anyone figured out how to get the thing on or off without getting filthy dirty? I haven't.

Well after two full days of wine tasting you can imagine how much wine we had in the wayback....we had to put the suitcases in the back seat. So on the way back, the wife wanted to stop at some stores...whoops,

Before I knew it we had purchased a bookcase and a coffe table. Well, the WUX swallowed it all. It just continues to impress.

Oh, I almost forgot...I finally got dirty. My wife's a late sleeper, I am most definately NOT. so Sunday Morning I got up early and decided to go for coffee. The Ranger said Rafugio Road was closed from the pass down to Santa Ynez, but he couldn't say for sure. I decided to go on a scouting mission. The road wasn't that difficult...never got the WUX into 4wd, but it was rocky and bouncy and fun.

No comments: