Wednesday, April 25

Lookin for Bouncy

The commute this morning was actually more fun. I think I'm working into the stiff/bouncy ride. The freeways in SoCal are notoriously bad, and the 405 Supulveda pass is atrocious. this is the place were, drinking hot coffee is not advised.

One problem area has arose. I commute during dawn patrol, when the sun comes up, it's right in the face. the visors on the WU are tiny. I you forget your sunglasses...you are one unhappy bouncing commuter.

However, Olympic Blvd was pretty fun. it's got 3 lanes. I purposefully chose the far right lane. it was fun bouncing around as I passed the side streets...

That's what this rig is all about...finding fun

I snapped a pick of the rig in the parking garage. Thank goodness I can park in a covered garage....I was a little concerned about parking a soft top all day.

No comments: